my last letter.....

Just like the title states, A place for general banter.

Moderator: Admins

my last letter.....

Postby rey_feroz3 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 12:17 am

is my letter i send my friends of chess.net
i like too can is names and glad their.....
chumpchess,fallquvist,focus_factor,new_acctittude,chessken,chessmon,
NealleN,Falsch,Stapisography,willy,w.chesspeare,north,whitejack,
and much more members was good with me........thx for all and please not forget of me.... ;-(
Hello all :
my english is very limited and of true i dont understand of last messages of fanning, but i understand he was good with me and maybe i had mistakes, of true i dont have work is becouse long time 4 or 5 years ago i have very bad health ,in is moment and with fever hight and i have move one time a hospital ,im sorry i disguted a any admins i dont know can continue in play chess in servers and im very sad for all is problem , my unique idea of play in chess.net is play with friends enjoy and to distract to me of my problems of health of my anxius and fear for it.....
with fanning i played very good games and thx for played with me....
please remember is games becouse i dont know when time i have of life....,with others admins rocha,isis their alway be admins very sweet and very tender and sensible people, too fire1 and bassmaster worked very good and very corrects admins im glad with their...
too thanks a tresnezzy or armaggeddom her alway helped me with my problems her of first moment know of bad moments she have one heart of very sweet and sensitive
and for finish thx a wizze becouse thx a him i learned much in of life and be more strong in of life and see of life maybe is sad in some people but we need be very strong and fight for one better life....
thx a all i learned much in this little time ;-( wait have strong and can return with good health in future play chess ......
Regards
German Denegri.
PD :when i was rated banned in chess.net i started one otb with very bad health....
now im with very fever i try finish 2 games of OTB i dont know can do or of true tomorrow resign of tournament but im sure i have move a hospital my study of heart and brain is not good and im very sick for long ago time :cry:
hello im German 2045 fide
rey_feroz3

Postby Masa76 » Mon Sep 25, 2006 10:33 am

Hopefully we will see you playing in chess.net soon :)
Masa76

Return to General Chat