Tryin to register

Interface problems, Payment issues or have a question that doesn't fit in any other category? Post here!

Moderators: Technical Support, Admins

Tryin to register

Postby Deenice » Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:33 pm

I recently was a member,my handle is DeeNice when I try to go back to the site it saids regualar handle excepted,but will not let me on the site,what do you recommend for me to do to get back my membership back. :? Thanks DeeNice
deenice
Deenice

Postby Masa76 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 11:20 am

Your account has expired since Feb 12 2005, so you need to pay again, or log in as a guest.
Masa76

New Free Trials Allowed After 6 Months

Postby Isis » Thu Nov 09, 2006 5:18 am

Hi Deenice... actually you are elligible for a new 2 week free trial if you're acct has been expired for 6 months.
If you'd like I can reopen your acct for the free trial for you but first I need you to private msg me the real name & email that's on your account (for security reasons). Then I'll msg you after verifying your info when your account is open so you can log on.
You're old pass will work fine, but if you can't remember it, then let me know (private msg) & I will send a new pass to your email. A new pass will go to the email on your account, so if that one isn't valid or work anymore you'll need to send me a new email address also.
Hope to see you back on chessnet soon! :D
*smiles & waves* ~~~~~~~~~~~ :-)
Isis

Return to Assistances