A few Questions.............

Interface problems, Payment issues or have a question that doesn't fit in any other category? Post here!

Moderators: Technical Support, Admins

A few Questions.............

Postby chawley » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:48 pm

I don't know if anybody still posts here but I'll give it a shot (can't login on Chess.Net too many guests)

If I wanted to re-join Chess.Net where could I send my money order and how much is the membership fee?

I have a Mac can I connect to Chess.Net with Jin?
chawley

Postby boodroe » Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:22 am

You can mail Money Orders in U.S. Dollars (obtainable from major banks
worldwide). Make checks or money orders payable to: Netgames Inc. and mail to:

Chessnet Membership, PO Box 1108, Priest River, ID. 83856
as for connecting with a mac jin will not work on chess net but chess net has a java version thru the website that a mac can use
boodroe

Thanks......

Postby chawley » Thu Sep 13, 2007 6:33 pm

Thanks I sent my order and it's on the way.

I really miss playing on Chess Net and looking forward to playing again on it soon :)
chawley

Your acct on chessnet reopened

Postby Head Guide » Fri Sep 14, 2007 7:10 pm

hi Chawley! I've opened your account on chessnet with a 2 week free trial... when I receive your payment in the PO Box I'll credit it for a full year. You're old pass should work fine to log onto the server, however, it you need a new pass pls msg me from here & include your current email so I can send you one. Thx for supporting chessnet & welcome back! ~Isis~
Head Guide

Re: Your acct on chessnet reopened

Postby chawley » Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:26 pm

Head Guide wrote:hi Chawley! I've opened your account on chessnet with a 2 week free trial... when I receive your payment in the PO Box I'll credit it for a full year. You're old pass should work fine to log onto the server, however, it you need a new pass pls msg me from here & include your current email so I can send you one. Thx for supporting chessnet & welcome back! ~Isis~

Thanks for the 2 week trial I have a Mac I use Java to log in I find the board a bit small so I've set up a real chess board next to my desk when I play it definatley helps.

Chawley
chawley

Return to Assistances