Account Question

Interface problems, Payment issues or have a question that doesn't fit in any other category? Post here!

Moderators: Technical Support, Admins

Account Question

Postby BlackKnight13 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 9:10 am

I was hoping someone could help me out! I had an account a few years ago; before the paid accounts became the norm, and I would like to become a full member now, so my question is: Will I be able to retrieve my old account; with same handle or do I have to start new? Any help in this regard would be most appreciated!

Thanking whomever in advance!

BlackKnight13

P.S.

Is there an option for me to become a lifetime Member?
BlackKnight13

Postby Masa76 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 10:51 am

Hello!

Im a guide and want to advice you to actually log in, and sending an /assist. This way admins will get to you sooner.
Masa76

not much luck logging in as guest

Postby BlackKnight13 » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:26 am

I was trying to, but I cannot seem to log in with a guest account; as it says there are too many currently logged in :( I thought this was the best alternative means. I do however continue to log in as GUEST, but seems there are an aweful lot of them.

Thank you!

BlackKnight13
BlackKnight13

Postby Masa76 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 8:02 am

Ok I will mention this to admins...
Masa76

Thanks, and I was talking with 007jamesbond...

Postby BlackKnight13 » Fri Oct 13, 2006 9:34 am

I managed to get on the server yesterday, and I was talking with 007jamesbond about this, but I got busy with work and was disconnected for being idle. He said he needed to confer with someone but there was nobody on at that time. I appreciate all of you who are helping me in this regard!

Thanks

BlackKnight13
BlackKnight13

Postby Masa76 » Sun Oct 15, 2006 2:31 am

Im trying to get someone to deal with this. Meanwhile, just keep on trying to log in... :)
Masa76

Old accounts

Postby Fire1 » Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:17 am

All old accounts can be reopened as a paid account. It may take a little research to find the old account as some handles have been reissued to newer members.

If you wish to become a paid member, just go to www.chess.net and pay for an account. Use your old handle (if you recall it) and a functional email address.

The hande as issued by the payment bot may not be the exact handle, but any Super User can straighten that out in the near future and get your old handle back along with the old stats.

So, either chat with a SU while on as a guest, or pay for an account and then we will make it right shortly thereafter.
Fire1

Return to Assistances